Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Spider Fears...Where do they stem from??

This is where it stems from...holy fuck...don't know if you can tell from the picture but that was a huge spider bite. The thing about living on the coast is that things don't die in the winter. So they just keep getting bigger. I rember visiting VanCity a long time ago and I was staying with My friend Sarah (at her place on Adanac St. which happend to be the same place that Bobby lived when I first met him...wierd) and I was laying on the couch when a HUGE HAIRY THING ran accross the living room floor. I thought it was a mouse but it was too quick to be a mouse...then I saw it was a fucking spider. A wolf spider. AAAAWWWWGGGGGslkdjgofiusdgo9ausoghdkghaosdghlsdkhgal. I had no idea spider could be that big or that hairy. I jumped on the couch and tossed my water and tried to catch it but it ran under the couch. I then barricated myself in Sarah's bedroom and put clothes at the bottom of the door and did not sleep a wink.



No comments: