Thursday, June 27, 2013

I'm in Love with My Birthday Week!



I'm tired of blood and over priced bubble gum, mom 
nobody wake up there's nothing you could have done wrong 
I'm wearing the same grin, I take it all on the chin 
I still believe everything that I read 
and sometimes it's hard, sometimes it's harder 
sometimes it's on sale, sometimes it never fails 
I have a psychic and she says I'm lonely 
she says my destiny is turning out all wrong 
so now I just sit here 
and think of meaningful things to say 

Symbolistic white walls 
surround me and you 
every single day 
I am cheap and see through 

I'm tired of blood and over priced bubble gum 
nobody moves and nobody gets hurt for very long 
I'm wearing the same skin, I take it all on the chin 
I still believe everything that I hear 
and sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's easier 
and sometimes it's all free 
I have a psychic and she says I'm lonely 
she says inside of me is turning out all wrong 
so now I just sit here 
and think of meaningless things to say 

It's all right now 
take the world and make it yours again

~Matthew Good Band

No comments: