Thursday, February 25, 2010

"Is It Really The Whale's Fault?"

Dawn Brancheau, an experienced trainer who understood the dangers of her job, was killed by a killer whale [named Tillikum] at the SeaWorld Shamu Stadium in Orlando, Fla., on Wednesday. (Photo: Julie Fletcher/Orlando Sentinel/Associated Press)
Wild Animals should not used as entertainment (profit). I'm bothered by this. Wild Animals need to be respected. I very much feel for anyone that looses their life but perhaps you shouldn't stand on a Killer Whale. I've been to sea world, I've been to the Vancouver Aquarium, and other zoos, and such. I've written about this subject before and once again I heard someone say that this Whale had a "history". If the Whale is killed because of this it will be a huge error, or perhaps that what happens when humans try to control that world. I vote for sanctuaries not training Wild Animals to do flips over and over again. It's not natural. Breathe.

No comments: