Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Happy Level of Insanity~


I heat up, I can't cool downYou got me spinnin''Round and 'round'Round and 'round and 'round it goesWhere it stops nobody knowsEvery time you call my nameI heat up like a burnin' flameBurnin' flame full of desireKiss me baby, let the fire get higherAbra-abra-cadabraI want to reach out and grab yaAbra-abra-cadabraAbracadabraYou make me hot, you make me sighYou make me laugh, you make me cryKeep me burnin' for your loveWith the touch of a velvet gloveAbra-abra-cadabraI want to reach out and grab yaAbra-abra-cadabraAbracadabraI feel the magic in your caressI feel magic when I touch your dressSilk and satin, leather and laceBlack panties with an angel's faceI see magic in your eyesI hear the magic in your sighsJust when I think I'm gonna get awayI hear those words that you always sayAbra-abra-cadabraI want to reach out and grab yaAbra-abra-cadabraAbracadabraEvery time you call my nameI heat up like a burnin' flameBurnin' flame full of desireKiss me baby, let the fire get higherI heat up, I can't cool downMy situation goes 'round and 'roundI heat up, I can't cool downMy situation goes 'round and 'roundI heat up, I can't cool downMy situation goes 'round and 'round

No comments: