Wednesday, September 19, 2007

This City Sure is Getting Stinky!

I went to Mr. Jock Itch's palace today to do maintenance on some amazing specimen plants, and I am so upset! They got their plants at M****n C***k Nurseries and the plants came VERY BADLY INFESTED WITH SCALE!!! Oh my fucking goodness! Anyone in my industry can tell you that one of THE worst things is scale insect on Raphis Palms in interior environments. I can not believe that they sold these plants. Any reputable grower would have noticed this infestation and eradicated it and most certainly would not sell these plants to non-professionals who have no clue. These very large amazingly gorgeous plants were destine to die...in a short period of time! SAD! It is a good thing these people contacted me when they did. Seeing these plants made my plants soul ache.

P.S. I can't wait till the garbage strike is over. This city fucking reeks!

No comments: