Monday, August 6, 2007

I Have Such A Gay Hangover

What a fabulous weekend!! On Saturday we went to watch the Fireworks competition! Thank the stars we knew people who where staying in the Sylvia Hotel and watched from there! There was OVER 1.5 MILLION people on the beaches! For those of you who haven't been it is absolutely amazing! For someone like me who grew up in a town of 12oo people it just blows my mind to see the sea of people! My entire hometown would have been in a 1/2 a block space!

It was one of those moment where I wish I brought my camera...actually it was a moment where I wish had a good camera, I soooo need a new camera, I think mine is hooped. I must get a camera soon it will make my blog much more fun! This weekend was full of perfect camera moments but I got none to share, sad!

Yesterday was full of lots of gay fun! The parade was great and everyone was in such great spirits! And now I need a nap!

No comments: